What to do...
Walk: 2 min from Crystal Lagoon Lodge
- Stroll along the boardwalk
… a West Coast promenade, not a Seapoint prominade!
- Beach-walk, so pleasureable when it is low tide
- Visit the Peter Lindenburg Model Car exhibition
- Lunch at Isabella Niehaus’s Duinhuis
Walk: 10 min from Calypso beach
- Marcs Beachbar
- Boesmanland Farm Kitchen
- Mykonos yacht harbour
- Spa treatments: Mykonos, Laguna Mall or Langemeer
- Harley Davidson rides from Mykonos Agora
- Mykonos Casino
Drive: 5 min from Calypso Beach
- Laguna Mall: Woolworths, PicknPay, Checkers, Brights, Spur, Laundromat, Post&Print, hairdresser, beauty salon, nail parlour, MTN, Vodacom, Langemeer service station (3 garages in Langebaan environment)
- Strandloper, open-air seafood beach restaurant.
Drive: 15 min from Crystal Lagoon Lodge or Raaswater
- West Coast National Park on the edge of Langebaan
- West Coast National Park: birdhides
- Sharkbay: a relaxing walk at the southern section of the lagoon
- Wildflower viewing: July-October. Posberg Nature Reserve opens 1 Aug-30 Sept to the public for wildflower viewing.
- Kraalbay is a serene little bay in the park with crystal-clear shallow waters. These dazzling waters sparked Crystal Lagoon Lodge’s name.
- For a superb lagoon view, walk to the small hill in Langebaan overlooking Sharkbay accessible via Melkbosslot Road.